How to deposit & withdraw on Kucoin exchange?
Note: Before you deposit any coin, please make sure to activate the relevant deposit address and make sure to check whether the deposit function stays open for this token.
1. On the Web:
1.1 In the upper right corner of the website, find "Asset" and click "Main account (Deposit&Withdraw)" from the drop-down list.
1.2 Click "Deposit" on the left side, select the coin and the account you want to deposit from the drop-down list or search for the coin's name directly and select it.
1.3 Just copy your deposit address and paste it into the withdrawal platform, and then you can deposit coins to KuCoin's relevant account.
2. On the APP:
2.1 Find the "Assets" column and click "Deposit" to enter the deposit interface.
2.2 Select the coin you want to deposit from the list or search for the coin's name directly and select it.
2.3 Please select the account you want to deposit. Then copy your deposit address and paste it into the withdrawal platform, and then you can deposit coins to KuCoin.
1. If the coin you deposit has the Memo/Tag/Payment ID/Message, please be sure to enter it correctly, otherwise the coins won't arrive in your account. There will be no deposit fee and min/max deposit amount limitation.
2. For ERC20 tokens, each token has its unique contract ID which you can check from https://etherscan.io/, please make sure the token's contract ID you deposit is the same as KuCoin supported one.
Web: Log in to your KuCoin account, then click - "Assets" - "Main Account(Deposit&Withdraw)" - "Withdraw" to enter the withdrawal page. You may type the token name in the search box, or scroll down and click on the token you want to withdraw.
App: Log in to your KuCoin account, then click "Assets" - "Withdraw" to enter the withdrawal page.
Once you have selected the correct token, you will need to add the wallet address (composed of remark name and address) and amount. The Remark is optional. Then click "Confirm" to carry out the withdrawal.
* Kindly reminder:
1. For tokens such as USDT that support different public chains, the system will identify the public chain automatically according to the address input.
2. If the balance is insufficient when conducting a withdrawal, it's likely that your assets are stored in the trading account. Please transfer the assets to the main account first.
3. If the address shows that "Contain invalid or sensitive information" or is incorrect, please double-check the withdrawal address or contact online support for further check. For some tokens, Kucoin just support transfer them via a specific mainnet chain instead of ERC20 or BEP20 chain, such as DOCK, XMR, etc. Please do not transfer tokens via unsupported chains or addresses.
4. You can check the min withdrawal amount as well as the withdrawal fee on the withdrawal page.
Input your trading password> E-mail verification code> Google 2FA code or SMS verification code to complete all the withdrawal steps.
1. Please double check your withdrawal address and token type. If the withdrawal succeeds at KuCoin, it is no longer able to be canceled.
2.Different tokens charge different withdrawal fees. You can check the fee amount on the withdrawal page by searching that token after logging in.
3. KuCoin is a digital currency trading platform, and doesnt support fiat money withdrawal and trading. If you have any question, please contact the online support for further help.